Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A few observations

Lebron James wants the NBA to retire #23 in honor of Michael Jordan and he will change his jersey number to #6. How does that reflect on Bill Russell?

While getting a healthy shake at Emerald City Smoothie I noticed that they had some new security cameras in the store. The owner informed me that they have a lot of people steal stuff. What kind of health and work out nut steals the fat-burning pills and bars?

Why do some things hurt some people more than others? I took a nice fall playing hoops - got undercut jumping back for a rebound (I know - I wasn't up very high) and ended up on my back and elbow. Even through my elbow swelled right away and turned a nasty color I didn't really feel it that much. On the other hand if I go to the dentist and he starts messing around in my mouth I could start crying right away.

In a way it is peaceful sitting in the car with the rain pelting down on the roof, but I am looking forward to leaving the Northwest to visit sunny LA. I need to be dry and get some Vitamin D. I will be meeting with a few pro sports representatives to learn what they have in place for their clients to ensure their financial security for the years to come. What I have heard up to know is not very encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment